Who we are
Our website address is: https://towardsno1.dk.
The blog is powered by Digital Hub Denmark which has the goal to support and strengthen the digital growth environment in Denmark.
Digital Hub Denmark
Dampfærgevej 27-29, 5th floor
2100 Copenhagen Ø
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in the form on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our newsletter. The information you give us include your e-mail.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); articles, services or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) way from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the newsletter with updates from Towards no. 1 and Digital Hub Denmark.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Google Analytics: The cookies in use on our website include cookies for Google Analytics. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to collect information to enable us to understand how visitors engage with our site.
The Google Analytics features we use are userID and demographics and interest reporting, which means that we may collect information about your computer or device, including your IP address, operating system and browser type; the date and time you visited our site; whether you have visited our site before; the site that referred you to our site; and your age, gender, and interests.
The information collected by Google Analytics is collected anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt-out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site here.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with parent company Digital Hub Denmark.